Ice skating is an exhilarating activity that provides an excellent source of exercise and entertainment for the entire family.
Guidelines & Tips
- Please bring your own skates.
- The ice skating rink is open weather permitting.
- Use of the ice skating rink is for Exmoor Members and their guests.
- Ice skating is at your own risk and is not supervised.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- The Club will close the ice skating rink if conditions are unfavorable or unsafe.
- Proper attire per published dress code is required.
- Hours of Operations: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.